Alderson Court Reporting is proud to support recent court reporting graduates entering the industry. Our Fellowship Program is a fantastic opportunity for you to join a prestigious firm in Washington, D.C. You will work with the highest levels of government, international law firms, and global corporations.
Alderson has an experienced team who will support you throughout the program. The team is comprised of veteran court reporters, scopists, and proofreaders who will mentor your professional development. Additional dedicated office support staff will work with you to manage your weekly schedule and your transcript backlog.
Alderson Fellows receive the following compensation and benefits:
- Base salary (for the first year) plus page rate
- 19 paid vacation days per year
- 7 paid company holidays per year
- Comprehensive healthcare benefits (medical, vision, and dental)
- Optional FSA accounts for pre-tax dollars for healthcare and public transit
- Reimbursement for wellness, gym, and/or fitness memberships, up to $100 per quarter
- Short-term and long-term disability
- Life insurance
- 401(k) with employer matching program
- Case Catalyst software license
For more information about the Fellowship Program, contact Resource Development Director Joe Bradley at 202-336-8812 or firstname.lastname@example.org.